WHAT WE DO
Meet the Team
Project Manager (Owner’s Rep)
Bradac Co has an opening for a Project Manager (Owner’s Rep) to join a great team.
- Either full time or on a flexible contract or per-project basis. Applicants must have 10 years of experience. Position and projects are based in San Francisco / Bay Area. Work location (home or office) is flexible, but frequent visits to project sites are required.
This position requires experience with design and construction for both large and small projects.
- Collaborate with owner, design and construction team to deliver excellent client service
- Create and maintain cost tracking spreadsheets and project schedules
- Coordinate with clients’ internal and external stakeholders and project teams
- Be accountable for team compliance with project requirements/program, budget, and schedule
- Review construction drawings and project documents to ensure compliance with client’s requirements, as well as contracts, proposals, change orders and invoices for completeness, accuracy and required documentation
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Have an architectural, construction project management, or MEP engineering background
- Have 5+ years of experience with creating and tracking budgets/cost and schedules
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactively manage challenging, multi-faceted projects with attention to detail, identify and develop solutions to challenges, and adapt quickly to changes
- Enjoy working independently, as well as collaboration with a team, while maintaining a can-do attitude
- Have knowledge of construction industry best practices
- Desire to be challenged and the opportunity to grow
- Display exceptional attention to detail, and awareness of the impact on the needs of our client
ABOUT BRADAC CO
Bradac Co is a San Francisco based, full-service, independent construction management company led by a principal with decades of industry experience. We focus on high quality, high value service to clients with high expectations. We value our clients’ time, as well as our own, and seek to always be responsive while maintaining our team’s work life balance. www.bradac.co
To Apply: Please forward resume and summary of relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter telling us why you’re a good fit for this position, why you are interested in this position, and your desired salary range.
Or send us a note:
44 MONTGOMERY STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94104