Bradac Co helps teams design + build the spaces where people work, shop, heal, learn, rest + play.
WHAT WE DO
Meet the Team
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Bradac Co has an opening for an Assistant Project Manager (Owner’s Rep). Applicants must have approximately 5 years Construction Management or Architectural experience. Position and projects are based in San Francisco / Bay Area. We focus on high quality, high value service to clients with high expectations. We value our clients’ time, as well as our own, and seek to always be responsive while maintaining our team’s work life balance.
- Collaborate with owner, design and construction team to deliver excellent client service, high value and high quality results on-time
- Assist with management of all aspects of a project from the very beginning until post occupancy
- Review construction drawings and project documents to ensure compliance with client’s requirements
- Review contracts, proposals, change orders and invoices for completeness, accuracy and required documentation
- Be accountable for team compliance with project requirements/program, budget, and schedule
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, as well as confidence presenting information to key stakeholders at various levels
- Proactively manage challenging, multi-faceted projects with attention to detail, identify and develop solutions to challenges, and adapt quickly to changes
- Enjoy working independently, as well as collaboration with a team, while maintaining a can-do attitude
- Desire to be challenged and the opportunity to grow
- Display exceptional attention to detail, and awareness of the impact on the needs of our client
Please forward resume and summary of relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter telling us why you’re a good fit for this position, why you are interested in this position, and your desired salary range.
Have a question or project you need assistance with? We want to hear from you! Send us a message and we’ll be in touch shortly.
995 MARKET STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103