Bradac Co is seeking a highly qualified, detail oriented individual who can spearhead many different types of tasks in a dual role assisting the CEO and managing various office needs. We need someone who is well versed in best practices for small businesses and who can keep on top of all things related to running the business. The ideal candidate for this position is extremely organized, proactive, enthusiastic, independent, and more humble than entitled. S/he has at least 5 years of experience. This position can mostly be done at home on a flexible schedule, but requires occasional in-person time at/around the SF office.
This is a 1099 position for approximately 4 hours per week.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assist CEO with scheduling and general admin
• Take care of day to day office needs, supplies, filing, etc
• Manage renewal of company insurance policies, both business insurance and company health insurance renewals
• File corporate / city / state / federal documents and licenses
• Maintain a clean, well-organized office
• Occasional event/lunch planning
Required Qualities and Qualifications
• 5+ years of admin/office management experience
• Proactive – able to figure out what needs to be done and complete tasks without having to be reminded
• Independent and a true self starter – able to work alone
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong, professional verbal communication, writing, and editing skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Google calendar/email and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
To Apply: Please forward resume and summary of relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter telling us why you’re a good fit for this position, and why you are interested. Compensation range is $40-$50/hour, commensurate with experience.