This position requires experience with design and construction for both big and small projects.
• Create and maintain cost tracking spreadsheets and project schedules
• Coordinate with clients’ internal and external project teams
• Collaborate with owner, design and construction team to deliver excellent client service, high value and high quality results on-time.
• Be accountable for team compliance with project requirements/program, budget, and schedule
• Review construction drawings and project documents to ensure compliance with client’s requirements, as well as contracts, proposals, change orders and invoices for completeness, accuracy and required documentation
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
• Have an architectural or construction project management background
• Have 10 years of experience with creating and tracking budgets/cost and schedules
• Possess outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactively manage challenging, multi-faceted projects with attention to detail, identify and develop solutions to challenges, and adapt quickly to changes
• Enjoy working independently, as well as collaboration with a team, while maintaining a can-do attitude
• Have knowledge of construction industry best practices
• Desire to be challenged and the opportunity to grow
• Display exceptional attention to detail, and awareness of the impact on the needs of our client
To Apply: Please forward resume and summary of relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter telling us why you’re a good fit for this position, why you are interested in this position, and your desired salary range.